Our Parish Nurse program promotes the integration of faith and health in a variety of ways that reflect our faith community. Our Parish Nurse volunteers support health advocacy, health counseling, health education, and resource referral. Although this role does not include direct care or medication administration, advice and direction are available. Our volunteers also attend LCMS and District Parish Nurse Conferences which encourages growth of this program.
Parish Nurse Services:
- Blood pressure checks are available in the conference room from 9:00-9:30 on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
- Parish Nurse bulletin board with health related news articles and current health classes being offered in the Fellowship Hall.
- “Messenger” newsletter with health articles and tips.
- CPR classes scheduled as instructor and participants are available.
- Individual assistance with questions regarding medical situations, including spiritual support.
Contact the church office or speak with Mary Dubensky for assistance or questions.